Euroforce Sdn Bhd was incorporated on 12′ March 1994 and is a 100% Malaysian Bumiputera
company. Euroforce is a provision of maintenance, service and installation of various
Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation engineering activities.
Over the years, we have grown to be an established supply and service company, meeting our
clients’ needs. Through collaboration with our local and overseas partners, as well as the
support from our dedicated and experienced employees, we have developed expertise and
resources to better serve our clients.
Now our company having several division in Mechanical & Electrical and Road & Traffic such
Mechanical & Electrical
- Electrical Power Infrastructure
- High Rise Buildings
- Hospital / Health Care
- Oil and Gas Petrochemical
- Water Supply
- Solar Energy System
- Transformer Refurbishment & Oil Regeneration
- Energy Management System
Road & Traffic
- Safety Products & Materials Inclusive of Solar Powered Products
- Reflective Material
- Identification Signs
- Graphics and Digital Products
- Transportation Automation & Information Technologies
- Road & Traffic Services
Exxec Intergrated (M) Sdn Bhd (“Exxec”) was incorporated on 13′ January 1999 and is a 100% Malaysian Bumiputera company. Exxec is a PETRONAS licensed company and is principally involved in the oil and gas, petrochemical and also construction industry.
Over the years, we have grown to be an established supply and service company, meeting our clients’ needs. Through collaboration with our local and overseas partners, as well as the support from our dedicated and experienced employees, we have developed expertise and resources to better serve our clients.
In 2011, Exxec has been presented with the Appreciation Award by PETRONAS Carigali Sarawak Operation (“PCSB-SKO”) in recognition for Exxec’s outstanding performance delivery for FY2010/2011. Recently, Exxec has received good rating in performance evaluation from FPSO Ventures Sdn Bhd for the period of January – December 2014.
These awards are testament to our commitment in consistently providing high quality services which led many clients to choose Exxec as their trusted service provider.
Having had the foresight to diversify and venture into various oil and gas-related activities, the Company today is successfully engaged in:
Our core businesses
Provision of Equipment
- Provision of various oil and gas equipment (pumps, valves and other replacement pads)
- Supply of electrical and electronic equipment
Construction & Engineering
- Provision of construction, civil and structural engineering works
- Provision of earthwork services, including Construction of roads
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Provision of building maintenance and landscaping services
- Supply of manpower